Heather Graham's apartment almost burned down

Heather Graham's apartment almost burned down over the weekend due to some unattended candles. Who knew fire could be so dangerous? From CBS New York:
A fire broke out this weekend at the apartment building near Union Square that belongs to actress Heather Graham. The flames erupted around 10 p.m. Saturday at Graham's home on the top floor of the 12-story building at 13th Street and Broadway. Unattended candles burning in Graham's bathtub reportedly ignited nearby clothes. Graham was not home at the time of the fire, and there were no injuries.
I don't know if it's scarier that Heather's apartment almost burned down, or that there's a stranger taking candlelit baths in her apartment when she's not home. Creepy.

*6 Heather Graham pictures total in the gallery:

  • Heather Graham Fire 1
  • Heather Graham Fire 2
  • Heather Graham Fire 3
  • Heather Graham Fire 4
  • Heather Graham Fire 5
[WENN]
  • Jilly

    loathsome slutty toad

  • master yoda

    TITS!

  • here's johnny

    tell me Karnack how hot is Heather Graham
    she's so hot her candles light themselves


Would You Rather?

Would You Rather...? Spend one night with: